Sunday 27 January 2013

Build Your Own Effects Pedals.

I bought the kits from Poodle's Pedal Emporium in the UK.  Great service!

Here's some more pictures.




















The top image is a Deep Blue Delay clone (Mad Professor), an awesome sounding delay.  I'm waiting for the Letraset to finish the enclosure, I want to lacquer over the top of the paint and Letraset for durability.

The bottom three images are a Phase 45 with Univibe mod.  I'll Letraset the enclosure as well but as I've already lacquered and polished the pedal, we'll have to see how the letters sit on top....... :/

The builds are really simple, like doing a jigsaw really.  The only difficult part for me on the first build, was the switch and jack wiring.  A careful internet search of multiple sources soon cleared any hesitancy.

For £120, I've built nearly £600 worth of boutique pedalry........

Win.

Check the kits out, they really are superb http://pedalparts.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment