Saturday 2 February 2013

Annoyed...

Boy.

Am I feeling angry tonight.....

First, I'm glad Zachie's hand is a lot better. The little lad has been so brave. He's home for an hour and his nan let's him climb on the sofa and promptly fall off of it onto his head. :(

*sigh*

Everyone's response to poor Zachie's injury is, "Sue, sue, you have to sue." I absolutely hate the 'compensation culture' that's so evident in this country now. Hate it with a vengeance. "Oh, I was on a bus and it went into the back of a car and oh, how my neck hurts, I'll have to contact "InjuryArseholes.com" for my lovely compensation......." Bunch of frickin' maggot grab-asses.

The wife and I are pretty much in the same page, I think. We really want to give Center Parcs the opportunity to make amends, particularly to the kids, for their completely ruined holiday. Nothing will 'compensate' for the pain caused to Zach but a gesture of good will from the company, will go a long way to showing how sorry they are that my boy had to suffer like he did.

Anyway, letter to Head Office on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment